WeGreenlight is a platform where the WeGreenlight User (hereinafter “you”) can post and vote for ("greenlight") Content (“Ideas”) you want to see made. Additionally you can also post “updates” on your posted Content (“Ideas”) to notify your supporters (“Greenlighters”) of any updates.
As a WeGreenlight User:
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the WeGreenlight.
- You will not and neither will any third party you permit using your account post anything that: infringes any patent, trademark, or copyright; is false or inaccurate; is unlawful or threatening is Spam impersonates any person or entitle.
- Joining WeGreenlight is free. However, we do charge fees for certain services and apps.
- WeGreenlight offers you a worldwide, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use and reproduce its Content solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content.
- When you post Ideas with our Standard Copyright License, You maintain the rights to: (a) produce copies or reproductions of the work (b) import or export the work (c) create derivative works (works that adapt the original work) (d) sell or assign these rights to others (e) transmit or display works by radio or video.
- You indemnify WeGreenlight and agree that the company is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to use of the website, apps, products, or services.
- By using WeGreenlight, you represent and warrant that you are thirteen (13) years of age or older.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (hereinafter referred as THE "AGREEMENT" OR THE "TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY WEGREENLIGHT, INC. (hereinafter referred as "WEGREENLIGHT" OR THE "COMPANY"). THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AT www.wegreenlight.com, ALL OTHER SITES, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OWNED AND OPERATED BY WEGREENLIGHT THAT REDIRECT TO www.wegreenlight.com, AND ALL SUBDOMAINS (hereinafter collectively referred as THE "SITE"), AND THE SERVICE (hereinafter referred to as THE “SERVICE”) OWNED AND OPERATED BY THE COMPANY. BY USING THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VISITING OR BROWSING THE SITE OR CONTRIBUTING CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES TO THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
WeGreenlight is a platform where the WeGreenlight User (hereinafter “you”) can post and vote for ("greenlight") Content (“Ideas”) you want to see made.
Additionally you can also post “updates” on your posted Content (“Ideas”) to notify your supporters (“Greenlighters”) of any updates.
You may use WeGreenlight’s Applications, Products, and Services to analyze, contact, promote, and market to other WeGreenlight Users who vote for (greenlight) and view your Content (ideas) in adherence with our Guidelines.
Through the Site, Applications, email, websites, and other media, the Service makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, Ideas, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (hereinafter collectively referred as “Content”).
Users including you may have the ability to contribute, vote, collaborate, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (hereinafter collectively referred as "Submit") Content.
For greater certainty, “User Submissions” means any Content Submitted by Users including Ideas, Profile information, and Comments.
- These Terms apply to all Users of the Service, including Users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the Ideas, Profiles, comments, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of WeGreenlight, including but not limited to all applications, products, software and services offered via WeGreenlight.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by WeGreenlight. WeGreenlight has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the Content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, WeGreenlight will not and cannot censor or edit the Content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve WeGreenlight from any and all liability and any and all direct, indirect or consequential damages whether foreseeable or not that may arise from your use of any third-party website.
Your use of those services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by this reference. You affirm that you are either more than 13 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in those jurisdictions.
- By using or visiting the Site or any other WeGreenlight applications, products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the Site (hereinafter collectively referred as the "Service") you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms"), (2) WeGreenlight's “Guidelines”, found at wegreenlight.com/guidelines and also incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Guidelines, please do not use the Service.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version (wegreenlight.com/terms).
Modification of Terms
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or Content) at any time for any reason without notice. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Service for any purpose that is prohibited by the Terms or law. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Service. You shall not, and shall not permit any third party using your account to, take any action, or Submit Content, that:
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- You know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent,
- Tortuous, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy;
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of the Company or any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of the Company.
Additionally, you shall not:
(i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure;
(ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
(iii) bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service);
(iv) run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service; or
(v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site.
You shall not directly or indirectly:
(i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
(ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; or
(iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
The Company does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Service. The Company has no obligation to monitor the Service or Content. The Company reserves the right to, at any time, for any reason, and without notice:
(i) cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend Content (Idea);
(ii) remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User Submission; and
(iii) remove or block any User or User Submission. WeGreenlight reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions.
Registration and Accounts
In order to view Content on the Site, you may be required to register with the Company and select a screen name (hereinafter "Profile Name") and password. You shall provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You shall not use as a Profile Name that:
(i) is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person;
(ii) is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or
(iii) is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a Profile Name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
- In order to access most features of the Service, you will have to sign up through a previously existing third party account (Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn) to create and access a WeGreenlight account. You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify WeGreenlight immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although WeGreenlight will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for any losses of WeGreenlight or others due to such unauthorized use.
You agree that the Service contains Content provided by the Company and its partners and Users and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
The Company offers and grants each User of the Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use and reproduce the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution, or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without prior written permission from the Company, or from the copyright holder. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third-party right.
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to WeGreenlight, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of WeGreenlight or the respective licensors (Creators) of the Content. WeGreenlight and its licensors (Creators) reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that WeGreenlight is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against WeGreenlight with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless WeGreenlight, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors (Creators), and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
- As a WeGreenlight account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including Ideas containing videos. Images, and/or text, and user comments. You understand that WeGreenlight does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Site and Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to WeGreenlight all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms.
- For greater certainty, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to WeGreenlight, you hereby grant WeGreenlight a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and WeGreenlight's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your Posts from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that WeGreenlight may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your Posts that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant WeGreenlight all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the WeGreenlight Community Guidelines, currently found at www.wegreenlight.com/guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- WeGreenlight does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any User or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and WeGreenlight expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. WeGreenlight does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and WeGreenlight will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. WeGreenlight reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Intellectual Property of Users
By Submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you agree to the following terms:
- As a WeGreenlight account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos, images, synopses, text and user comments. You understand that WeGreenlight does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- For clarity, WeGreenlight will not have any ownership rights over your User Submissions. However, WeGreenlight needs the following license to perform and market the Service on your behalf and on behalf of its other Users and itself. You grant to WeGreenlight the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to (and to allow others acting on its behalf to) (i) use, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of, reproduce, host, display, stream, transmit, playback, transcode, copy, feature, market, sell, distribute, and otherwise fully exploit your User Submissions and your trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, and similar proprietary rights (collectively, the "Trademarks") in connection with:
(a) the Service,
(b) WeGreenlight’s (and its successors' and assigns’) businesses,
(c) promoting, marketing, and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third-party websites);
(ii) take whatever other action is required to perform and market the Service;
(iii) allow its Users to stream, transmit, playback, download, display, feature, distribute, collect, and otherwise use the User Submissions and Trademarks in connection with the Service; and
(iv) use and publish, and permit others to use and publish, the User Submissions, Trademarks, names, likenesses, and personal and biographical materials of you and the members of your group, in connection with the provision or marketing of the Service. The foregoing license grant to WeGreenlight does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submissions, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Submissions.
3. You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on your Submitting User Submissions to the Service or WeGreenlight’s publishing or hosting of the User Submissions as contemplated by these Terms.
4. The use or other exploitation of User Submissions by WeGreenlight and Users as contemplated by this Agreement will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
5. You are publishing your User Submission, and you may be identified publicly by your name or Profile Name in association with your User Submission.
6. WeGreenlight will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content.
7. WeGreenlight cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact while using the Service.
8. All Content you access through the Service is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
9. WeGreenlight does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any User or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and WeGreenlight expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. WeGreenlight does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and WeGreenlight will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. WeGreenlight reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), WeGreenlight has adopted a policy of, in appropriate circumstances, terminating User accounts that are repeat infringers of the intellectual property rights of others. WeGreenlight also may terminate User accounts even based on a single infringement.
Submitting (“Posting”) Update(s) for your Idea(s)
By accepting these Terms, you agree that whenever you submit an “update” to an Idea it must be original content, content that you have the rights to, or derivative works based on your own original works (i.e. Content, “Idea”).
The submitted “updates” MUST be related to the Idea previously posted, and not misleading from what suppoters (“Greenlighters”) voted for (greenlit). Users can report Idea “updates” that violate these Terms and Guidelines.
WeGreenlight will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify WeGreenlight's Copyright Agent in writing. Your notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for WeGreenlight to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify WeGreenlight’s Copyright Agent in writing or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3), for more information): a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Services;
identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and the subscriber's name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subscriber (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Attn: Copyright Agent
4590 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 500
Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Privacy of Children
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Under the Terms of the Agreement, WeGreenlight end users must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to access and use the Website and Services of WeGreenlight. For the avoidance of doubt, in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), the Website and Services are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). Any access to or use of the Website or Services by anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of the Terms Agreement. By using the WeGreenlight website and services, you represent and warrant that you are thirteen (13) years of age or older and that you agree to and agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of the
If WeGreenlight believes that you are under the age of thirteen (13) or that you are not old enough to consent to and be legally bound by the Agreement, WeGreenlight may, at any time, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice: (i) terminate your access to or use of the WeGreenlight Website or Services (or any portion, aspect, or feature of them), or (ii) delete any content or information that you have posted on the Website.
Termination of Services
The Company may terminate your access to the Service, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. Any fees paid to the Company are non-refundable. All provisions of the Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- WeGreenlight will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- WeGreenlight reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. WeGreenlight may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms.
The Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that the Company has no duty to take any action regarding any of the following: which Users gain access to the Site; what Content Users access through the Site; what effects the Content may have on Users; how Users may interpret or use the Content; or what actions Users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. The Company cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or information that Users provide about themselves or their Ideas. You release the Company from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any Content on the Site, and the Company is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained on the Service.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
(A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION;
(B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
(C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR
(D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18 USC §2701-2711): THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. The Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WEGREENLIGHT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. WEGREENLIGHT MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS
AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. WEGREENLIGHT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WEGREENLIGHT WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and each of its and its affiliates’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Service and Content, or otherwise from your User Submissions, violation of the Terms, or infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
WeGreenlight is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to rewards or any other use of the Service. All dealings are solely between Users. WeGreenlight is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with Ideas on the Site. WeGreenlight does not oversee the performance or punctuality of Ideas. The Company does not endorse any user Submissions. You release WeGreenlight, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WEGREENLIGHT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (III) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (VI) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VII) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEGREENLIGHT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by WeGreenlight from its facilities in the United States of America. WeGreenlight makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These Terms (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act or the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods. You agree that the Company and its Services are deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over WeGreenlight or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders, either specific or general, in any jurisdiction other than the State of California. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms, or your use or non-use of the Services, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County in the State of California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.
Integration and Severability
These Terms and other referenced material are the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Service, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and the Company with respect to the Service and govern the future relationship. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where the failure results from any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic, or communications failure or degradation. The Terms are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with the Company's prior written consent. The Company may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under the Terms, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorneys' fees. All notices under the Terms will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.